|Select test option:|
|Genova CDSA w/P with exam for worms $720.00 USD Genova CDSA w/P $680.00 USD|
|Patient’s Sex & Date of Birth|
Price $680.00 USD (free shipping within USA) Examination for worms additional $40.00
Comprehensive Digestive Stool Analysis with Parasitology by Genova Diagnostics
The Comprehensive Digestive Stool Analysis / Parasitology (CDSA/P) is a stool test which offers a comprehensive look at the overall health of the gastrointestinal (GI) tract. The CDSA/P is the original non-invasive evaluation of gastrointestinal function that includes analyses of digestion, absorption, bacterial balance, and yeast. Additionally, the CDSA/P gastrointestinal stool analysis tests for parasites. This gastrointestinal stool analysis profile is recommended for patients with diffuse and non-specific GI-related symptoms such as IBS, indigestion, dysbiosis, constipation, and diarrhea.
Consequences of Imbalanced Gastrointestinal Health:
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) can be the result of maldigestion, malabsorption, dysbiosis, and/or inflammation
- Maldigestion can result in GI symptoms such as gas, bloating, abdominal pain, constipation or diarrhea
- Chronic maldigestion can lead to bacterial/fungal overgrowth and alterations in gut permeability.Â Toxins and large molecules that escape the intestinal barrier can enter the general circulation, inflame the liver, burden the body’s detoxification system, and increase the risk for food allergies, joint disease, and imbalances in overall health.
- Malabsorption can lead to deficiencies of nutrients, proteins, carbohydrates, and fats.Â This can result in long term health complications such as anemia, malnutrition, impaired metabolism and other diseases, such as osteoporosis.
- Chronic dysbiosis can lower the levels of beneficial short chain fatty acids and alter bacterial metabolic activity, thereby increasing the risk of carcinogenesis, hormonal imbalance, and GI inflammation
- Altered GI immune function and exposure to bacterial pathogens can lead to diarrhea, mucosal inflammation, intestinal permeability, toxin production, and auto-immune disorders
- Acetate %
- Bacteriology Culture, aerobic
- Bacteriology Culture, aerobic x 3
- Bacteriology Culture, anaerobic
- Beneficial SCFAs
- Cryptosporidium EIA
- Entamoeba histolytica
- Fecal Lactoferrin
- Giardia lamblia EIA
- Long Chain Fatty Acids
- Meat Fibers and Vegetable Fibers
- Occult Blood
- Parasite Identification, Concentrate Prep
- Parasite Identification, Trichrome Stain
- Propionate %
- Putrefactive SCFAs
- Total Fecal Fat
- Yeast Culture
- n-Butyrate %
If you have further questions after receiving your report, a phone consult with Dr. Psonak is available for an additional fee.