COVID-19 Update: We are continuing to suspend our in-office visits as Governor Mills continues “State of Civil Emergency” in Maine. For your safety and the safety of our staff, we ask that you schedule a Tele-Medicine visit. We will continue to post updates as we continue to care for all our patients.
Tele-Medicine Conferences available NOW at reduced prices. Click here to schedule your consult.
Ray Psonak D.O.
I am pleased to offer personal health conferences in the convenience of your home. All of my medical contacts are interactive via Tele-Medicine phone calls or Zoom, and my “initial contact” is kept short (15 minutes) to allow you to express your goals, allow us to get to know each other, and discuss possible ways I may help you. To schedule an appointment please proceed with the following steps:
1. Complete the “Agreement for Virtual Tele-Medicine Conference” and return it to the office by email or fax.
2. Pay $50 fee for “initial contact” by clicking: Pay now
3. Schedule an “initial contact” convenient to you by going to www.calendly.com/drpsonak.
4. Within 24 hours of receiving your agreement and your payment, we will call you to confirm your appointment.
5. At the time scheduled for your phone consult, Dr Psonak will call you at the phone number given on your agreement form.
Fees: 15 minute “initial contact” $50. After the “initial contact”, we will set up a 90 minute “medical conference” within 1-2 weeks, during which we will discuss your medical history and begin your treatment program at a fee of $300. Fees for future 30-40 minute monthly “follow-up medical conferences” will cost $150.00.
3rd Party release: If you wish to have Dr. Psonak discuss your medical information with a family member or other third party, you will need to fill out and return the “Authorization For Discussion or Release of Medical Records” form.
I look forward to working with you in your process of healing and good health!
Dr. Ray Psonak
click here to send me an email
If you are not able to keep your scheduled phone consultation, you will receive a refund of the $50 fee if you notify our office a minimum of 48 hours before your scheduled time. If you do not cancel at least 48 hours prior to your scheduled time, no refunds will be issued.
If you need more information, please contact us